Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin'

The first pumpkin patch wasn't enough for Mommy and Gabriella...we wanted more! =) I mean, you can only have pumpkin fun once a year! Here we are at a nearby pumpkin patch. Gabriella took about 2 mins to warm up...then she was off! She ran all over, seeming to have a mission. She explored all the different pumpkins, big and small, looking for just the right one.

Checking them out

"Over there!"

Bumpy one...

Even pumpkins that stood out from the rest got a little love

Haha, my favorite!!

"Look what I found!"

Daddy met us after work...so Gabriella showed him around.

Sweet girl!
Pumpkins!

"Try to catch me, Daddy!"

G made a little friend. They shared lots of squash and pumpkins...even hugs! Gabriella cried when we left her. :(

Kruz made it too! This is me at 6 months pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment