Friday, October 16, 2009

28 Years and Counting...

I accidently typed the info before the pics (see the bottom of this post for more info.)

Pumpkin pie ice cream cake....mmmm!

Gabriella has loved carrying around Mommy's birthday balloon ('beyun')

So much walking deserves a drink!

Having fun at the concert!!

Awesome music
Mac Powell of Third Day

Just the two of us! (well, and Kruz)

Great sets
My little family on my birthday =)

My brother Nic and niece Laney: let's eat!

Mom, Suzette, & niece Nikki

Uh oh! Kad, G, & Popi look like trouble!

3 generations: me, Gabriella, my mom


Happy Birthday to me! This past week, I got to celebrate my 28th birthday with my wonderful family. Kad surprised me w/ tickets to a concert featuring my favorite band of all time, Third Day! Other great bands played for hours! Some of the ones we enjoyed the most: One Beautiful Republic, Thousand Foot Krutch, Jars of Clay, Audio Adrenaline (sp?), and of course Third Day. The weather was beautiful, the seats were good, the food delicious, and the bathrooms close by (good for 6 trips made by the pregnant lady!). We had so much fun! A couple nights later, I got to go to one of my favorite restaurants, Outback, w/ my family. More fun...I love it when we all get to be together. I also received some great gifts and yummy treats from other loved ones! :) Thanks everyone for the sweet birthday wishes that made me feel so special! Above are a few pics of my birthday (week).

1 comment:

  1. I am so a fan of birthday WEEKS too!! A day just isn't enough time to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete