Friday, October 2, 2009

G's 16 Month Check Up

I took Gabriella for her 16 month check up. It was supposed to be a 15 month one, but b/c of scheduling and flooding, she didn't make it to the pediatrician until now (barely 16 mo. old). We had a super sweet nurse practitioner who has an obvious calling to do what she does. She so sweetly did everything to the stuffed pig Gabriella was clutching before she did it to G. (Checked his ears, nose, etc.) This really helped and Gabriella didn't cry-like she usually does at the Dr's office! =) She had to get two shots, but no MMR...we're postponing that for now. She's such a tough little thing! As for numbers, Gabriella weighs 21 lbs (15%) and is 29 1/2 in. tall (10%). That's our little baby! Oh, and I have to add (as her proud Mommy) that the NP repeated over and over how smart G was. Well, I didn't need a doctor to tell me that, but it was nice to hear anyways! haha... We talked a bit about vocabulary and that got me thinking. I need to write down everything she is saying now for documentation later. If I remember, I'll post that info soon.



Our sweet 16 month ANGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment