Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Painted Peach

"The Painted Peach"

Hey friends!

I am excited to announce that I have started my own art business, "The Painted Peach." I am specializing in creating one of a kind, hand-painted, personalized pieces of art- canvases, picture frames, shelves, step stools, wall hangings, storage bins, etc. I absolutely LOVE doing this! Please check out http://thepaintedpeaches.blogspot.com/ to see more about what I'm doing and to see a few art samples. (Thanks for help with the site, Shannon!) Everything I do is unique- no two just alike. These are great for showers, nurseries, children's rooms, and gifts. (Remember the holidays are coming up soon!)


Please let me know if you or a friend is interested in commissioning me to do something special!

**Oh, and if you are Jessica Stalcup, Linsey Schmidt, or my Grammy, don't view my blog just yet! Gifts to come! =)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment