Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gabriella's 16 Month Fall Photo Shoot

It's been a long time since we've done a "photo shoot" for Gabriella. At 16 1/2 months, we took advantage of a beautiful fall day and an early nap. These were taken just around our front yard before dusk. She loves exploring and being outside. I didn't realize how much more difficult it would be to get a good shot, being 6 months pregnant and chasing her around...haha! Here's what we ended up with:

Sitting on the front porch with Mommy's birthday sunflowers.

Cheese!

This is a mini-Kad face! (fake smile to make me happy)


Run!

Finding berries on a little tree (don't worry, we didn't eat any!)

Clovers for picking

Serious explorer

"I-just-woke-up" face...and I love it!

My gorgeous girl!

"Here, Mommy...blow!"

Looks like a flower...does it smell like one?

Having fun!

Long eyelashes!

Hat hair and loving it

"Meow!" she sees the neighbors cat

No comments:

Post a Comment