Friday, October 9, 2009

Over 1/2 Way There!


Update: I'm 22 weeks pregnant and feeling great. This pregnancy has been EXACTLY like the first (w/ Gabriella). I have never 'gotten sick' or been nauteous for very long. My worst 'side effects' have been: being really tired and very forgetful, and my hips getting sort of out of joint-painful. Strangely, when I'm pregnant, part of my left leg goes numb. It's really uncomfortable. So, needless to say, I've been going to the chiropractor. Overall, I certainly can't complain...we are SO incredibly blessed to be expecting our sweet baby boy. We are working on picking baby bedding, ordering baby furniture, and choosing the perfect name. All SO much fun! Gabriella seems to love her baby brother already. She always 'looks for him' by lifting my shirt (slightly uncomfortable in public, haha), and giving him kisses. On a side note, she can now say "where are you?" which sounds like "w'are you?" with the proper tone and inflection in her voice...it's hilarious! She'll say that when we're looking for anything, like if I ask where her sippy is, a certain book or stuffed animal. Smarty! Back to baby boy. He's moving every day now. A week or so ago, I actually watched my stomach move. Kad has felt him too. What a joy...I forgot how amazing that feels! And, oh, is he growing! (Well, let me say, I am growing!) Seems 'we' have hit a growth spurt during these 4th and 5th months. I'm really looking and feeling pregnant now. Here's a picture of me at 20 weeks/5 months. This was about 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment