Sunday, July 4, 2010

Adventures With My Baby Brother

Toddler + Baby = Lots of fun adventures! 

"I take bathy just like baby Kruz does." (putting herself into her doll's bathtub)

Bathtime usually consists of Kad and I tag teaming and doing both at the same time.  I think it may be easier when Kruz can sit up, but for now it's still fun.  Here G is so sweetly sharing ALL of her bath toys with brother...regardless of whether we can still find him to bathe him when she's finished!

And...she'd like to help him with his baba... Don't know that he's a fan of that.

What a good sport he is!

Yeah, he multitasks.  ;)  I taught him that (haha!)

Sharing toys w/ baby brother...he loved it.

I just love his cheeks!

After Sissy got an idea...sorry sweet boy!

.
Best buddies already.  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Gabriella is so sweet with him--it's adorable. And yes, his cheeks are too much!

    ReplyDelete