Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Polka Dot Party Dress

Gabriella had a fun Saturday. She was able to go to her good buddy, Davis', 2nd birthday party! It was "train" themed and SO much fun! He's such a cute little guy...no wonder he has so many girl friends! :) (Due to his popularity at the party-and my busyness keeping up with my 15 month old, I unfortunately don't have any pictures of the birthday boy! So sorry, but I know his mommy will post some soon!) Later that day, Gabriella continued to play all around the house. She was so busy, I didn't even have time to change her out of her polka dotted party dress!

Avery, Gabriella, and Caroline sharing a laptop- aren't they so smart?

Playing with some of Davis' toys

"My pink pony is fun!"

I just want to squeeze her...all the time

Spinning to top to the cookie jar...something she discovered herself

Pretty girl

No comments:

Post a Comment