Friday, September 25, 2009

It's a....BOY!

Kad and I went to have my 20 week ultrasound earlier this week. Though our sweet little baby was very active and moving, the umbilical cord was between his legs. Therefore, the ultrasound technician had a difficult time finding that 'perfect' shot to determine the gender. She did, however, find 4-5 different angles that she thought showed a little boy. We are so excited that Gabriella is going to have a little brother!! (*This was not my regular doctor's visit-they were closed due to flooding. I will get to go for another ultrasound at my dr's on Tuesday! We're hoping for a more 100% confirmation that he is in fact, a boy!) =)

So active!
Profile of face- looking upwards

A "boy" shot
Another "boy" shot ;)
First purchases for our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment