Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Enough for Only One Ponytail

I don't know why, but the fact that I was able to put Gabriella's hair into one 'big girl' ponytail kinda makes me sad. I mean, she's still a baby! Though I thought it was cute (and actually did it b/c it's so hot!), I think it makes her look so much older. At 15 months old, I guess she's supposed to look 'older,' but she will ALWAYS be Mommy's baby.

Hair up for a little b-ball practice! She actually does throw a ball really well! Haha

"Watch this, Mommy!"

Love this face! She's carrying this BIG Old McDonald book to me. She went and found it from her basket b/c I was singing Old McDonald. So smart!!

Kissy cheeks!
Another look at her new single ponytail :) Having long hair sure is fun for Mommy & Noni!

No comments:

Post a Comment