Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Sibling Snuggles

My babies sure do love each other...I mean, like, really really love each other.  And I couldn't be happier.  They are so sweet to one another, always smiling at each other, hugging and giving 'besos.'  I think that Gabriella already thinks of Kruz as her own.  Lately, she's been saying, "That's MY baby brother!" On the rare occassion that Kruz is sleeping in his crib while G is awake, she wants to climb in w/ him when we get him up.  Here are pics from one particularly loving cuddle time.

"Sissy, what are you doing in here?"
Lots of besos
This cracked me up.  Kruz is sucking on his fingers (poor drooly guy), and G is copying him.
"Hey, little buddy" she says so sweetly.
Although this looks like something her wrestling daddy or uncles has taught her, it is actually, believe it or not, a hug... One thing I love about my little man...he doesn't seem to mind...he's so easygoing.
Playing the music for him

"Look at me!"

"Never leave home w/out it"

Yep, they posed themselves like this.  My favorite! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment