Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whopper

Happy One Month Old Birthday, Baby Kruz! Wow, time has flown by. The days and nights merge together when there's a newborn in the house. :) I am functioning on a few broken hours of sleep a night...and running nonstop w/ the two little ones during the day. I pray for a few minutes of them napping at the same time...so I can clean up if I have the energy....or just sit here and play on the computer. I often forget to eat and go to the bathroom until I'm dizzy from hunger and about to wet my pants. And I wouldn't trade it for the world. They bring such joy! Kruz has been doing great his first month of life...he's a pretty easy going little guy!

We had his one month check up today. He gained 2 lbs and now weighs 10.6 lb (75 %) and grew 3 inches and is now 22.5 inches (88%). The doctor and I were wondering where he was getting his size. She asked, "Your husband must be really large, right?" Um, no. ;) I guess he's just trying to catch up with his big sis.

Love this guy! Here's to a great 2nd month.


No comments:

Post a Comment