Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big Sis & Lil Bro

Wow. It has been so amazing to see Gabriella being a big sister to her little brother Kruz. Today, I put 2 1/2 week old Kruz on G's lap (as I do every day) b/c she says "hold baby Kruz," climbs up on the couch, gets a pillow for her lap, and says "put right here." haha! Well, he was a little fussy, but as soon as he got on her lap and heard her, he stopped, and turned his head to look at her. He just watched and listened and SMILED over and over at her! I told her to talk to him (she says complete sentences now, and can say anything!)...however, she looked at him and started talking in her own 'baby talk' that couldn't be understood by Mommy. How precious! They just sat there, looking at each other, SO happily. I was in heaven...and I think they were too! I have prayed that they would be best friends throughout life, and I think it's already begun.

Mommy had these made for this spring/summer...can't wait to see them in them!

Cousins Nikki & Gabriella enjoying a brownie after a playdate. Notice G is holding her favorite color bowl, orange....

The bowls are switched, and I have no idea how! Haha, they were perfectly happy sitting there together, no matter what bowl they had!

My littlest Valentines. LOVE them!

SO happy together!

"Besos" for baby Kruz. Or sometimes she'll say "Kiss baby Kruz hair...or face...or eyes...or cheek..." You get the picture. She loves him.

Love this one of big sis and lil bro.

Sweeties

Awww...

We took the kids (still a little weird to say) out for our first 'family of four outing.' We went out to eat lunch on Kad's last day off of work. They did great and we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment