Friday, January 15, 2010

Wild About Baby Kruz!

We are so blessed! My best friend Shannon and my amazing sister in law Suzette threw Kruz and I a baby shower! They were able to pull off a beautiful shower, despite the fact it was right after the holidays and they both have two little ones of their own. Everything about the 'jungle themed' shower was perfect...the people, the colors, the decorations, the food, everything... I had such a good time with my wonderful family and friends, and got spoiled rotten! Thank you to everyone!!

Loved the Publix cake...my favorite!

Yummy desserts!

Animal crackers...how clever!

Delicious food

My friend Andi, Grandma, my Mom, and Aunt Vicki

Friends: Jeannie, Jessica, and Rosie...playing a fun game

Kruz and I (35 weeks pregnant) with gifts galore

Playing and hanging out

Opening adorable clothes and other necessities

Can't wait to put this tiny "Kruz" onesie on my baby boy!

My college friends drove down: Jeannie, Jessica, and Andi

Mom and I

Gabriella & Daddy showed up for the end of the party...and she even got a balloon

Best friends and beautiful hostesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment