Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby #2: Our Little Love

As most of you already know, Kad and I are expecting our second baby on February 13, 2010!!! That makes me 13 weeks pregnant. We couldn't be happier. We can't believe how blessed we are...wow! Not only are Kad, me, and our family and friends excited about the news, but so is Big Sister Gabriella! The first time we told her about the baby, I laid on my back in the floor, said "baby," and pointed to my stomach. She immediately rubbed it so gently, kissed it (she never does this!) and gave it "ooo wee's" (what we call hugs). I did NOT tell her to do any of that. How did she know?! Ever since then, we ask her where the baby is, and she lifts my shirt to rub, kiss, or hug 'the baby'. Sometimes she does it w/o us asking about the baby. She always smiles and acts like she knows what's going on. It is the sweetest, most precious thing ever. Gabriella and the new baby will be 20 months apart.

This is a 6 1/2 week ultrasound. We will have another one when I'm 19 1/2 weeks- September 22nd. It's then that we're hoping to find out if we're having a sweet baby girl or boy.
What do you think? Taking gender predictions now... =)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy for you all! That is so sweet that Gabriella loves on the baby already! I can't wait till you find out the gender. My guess...I'll say girl. :)
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete