Thursday, August 27, 2009

4th Month of Pregnancy

Well, I am currently (almost) 16 weeks pregant. These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, at 14 weeks. Yes, I just got my hair highlighted; going 'blonder' makes me feel more like 'me' again. =) I love it! I told my (African American) Doctor that I swear pregnancy(w/ Gabriella) made my hair darker. She looked at me like I was a bit crazy, but I think I may have convinced her! LOL Anyways, I'm beginning to feel better now, being in the 2nd trimester. Not that I was feeling horrible during the first. I've actually been quite blessed. I only got nauseous a handful of times, and never got "sick"...thank God! My biggest 'side effect' has been not wanting to eat certain foods...and yes, this is still the case. I can admit that I'm a pretty picky eater, so me being "extra picky" has been lots of fun for my sweet husband trying to make dinner. ;) I'm also tired a lot.

Yesterday, Kad and I went to Babies R Us and bought the baby's furniture...so much fun...I love it! We were quite the 'strategists' as we collected 3 coupons to use on all 3 pieces of furniture, and saved over $200! Note: I was excited about the furniture, Kad was excited about the money saved, hehe... Gabriella came to and tried the furniture out. She didn't want to get out of the crib! Actually, I think we are going to give G the new set (it has more storage for clothes) and give the new baby G's furniture set. The new baby will get new 'bedding' and decor though, b/c Gabriella is keeping hers!

Today I felt the baby move twice for the first time! I thought I felt him/her a couple of weeks ago, but today I was SURE! What an amazing feeling!

Me at 14 weeks
Gabriella wanted to be in the picture w/ Mommy and baby brother or sister!

Me with my 2 babies!!

1 comment: