Friday, December 26, 2008

December Discoveries

December has been a month of many discoveries for little Gabriella Faith. She is having a blast exploring her world-the one of which she has become very aware. She is learning and growing so quickly. Here are a few of her recent discoveries, caught on camera.


Discovery #1: Yummy! My first REAL food...green beans! She didn't know exactly how to get them in her mouth, but you can't blame a girl for trying!


We cannot express to you how happy she was to have REAL food. Seriously....overjoyed. Discovery #2: her bottom 2 teeth. She likes to feel them. You can see them in this picture.


Discovery #3: Christmas decorations. Fun to pull on when Mommy's not looking. :)


Discovery #4: Laughing hysterically...repeatedly. Which of course, causes everyone else to laugh hysterically, thus the cycle continues.



Discovery #5: Chewing on carrots. Who knew teething could be so delicious? Thanks Noni.


Discovery #6: ME! That's right, I love looking at myself. I'm very entertaining. Yes, I've been seeing myself for months now, but now I'm LOTS of fun to watch!


Continuation of Discovery #6: see, aren't I cute?


Discovery #7: That I can do things to get attention (such as fake coughing or screaming/squealing)...and I like attention.


Discovery #8: My little cousin, Laney. She looked so cute, I wanted to touch her.


Discovery #9: Sippy cups. I haven't mastered the use of them, but it's fun to try. Thanks for the help, Nikki!


Discovery #10: Christmas treats. Yummy candy canes. Okay, so I don't know if they're yummy, but they sure appear to be!


Discovery #11: Stuffed puppies! I LOVE real doggies, so Mommy thought I'd like these too. And trust me, I took the time to pet each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment