Tuesday, July 26, 2011

May Madness

I've purposely not devoted a lot of time to this blog.  Although I do enjoy it...(and enjoy reading others' even more!), I've chosen to spend my time doing other things.  I need more hours in the day!  Don't we all?  I so admire those of you who can maintain your blogs amazingly...don't know how you do it!  So, anyway, that's my explanation for A) This being months late, B) There being way fewer pics than I used to have.  Yes, I know I still have a ton! ha. and C) Little organization...they are all mashed together.  But you get the picture, right?  Busy, happy, blessed?   ;)

Almost 3 years old!

They are 'riding' the farm.  Kruz will ride anything.

She wanted to carry him.

Hugs

We love the playground at the Zoo!



I actually like this family pic of our day at the Zoo





Happy Mother's Day to me!







Mother's Day brunch at G's 'school' (once a wk mother's morning out): 

Guess who LOVES chili?!?!



They SO love when Daddy gets home! 


Playtime w/ the cousins:







Sweetest snoozer:

Gabriella LOVES gymnastics!  And for almost 3 yrs old, she's pretty good at it! 












A little sibling playtime afterwards: Kruz loved the pit, would run and jump in w/ no fear! 
Shocker. Yeah right. 


We love that Popi, Noni, & Uncle Cam came too!


No comments:

Post a Comment