Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Retired? Or Just Tired?

Hey friends,

I think I'm 'retiring' this blog for a while.  I am balancing too many things right now.  Gabriella is 2 1/2, Kruz just turned 1 yesterday, and I'm really, really busy.  Staying home w/ them is the most amazing 'job' I could imagine- I'm loving it!  I also have "The Painted Peach," which I do on the side, as well as journaling for the kids, scrapbooking their first year, and of course dabbling in photography.  Those are my much needed artsy 'hobbies.'  I'm also (attempting) working out.  Not to mention playdates, gymnastics, and other fun.  Oh, and keep a house.  Also noted: my husband works a lot. A LOT.  (So, the kids and I are attached pretty much 24/7).  In fact, he seems to work all the time- days, nights, weekends.  So thankful for his willingness and hardwork in doing so!  Also thankful for God's provision so that I can stay home with the babies.  That being said, I feel the need to intentionally 'drop a ball,' and I guess this is it.  This goes against everything in me (leaving something 'unfinished'), but I will try.  Most of you catch up w/ Facebook anyhow, so I will hope to 'see' you there! 

~Thanks for following...

Peaches

1 comment: