Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kruz's Job

Proud of you, little brother!!


Hey guys!  So, yeah, I'm WAY behind on blogging, but no time to catch up now....sorry!  As most of you know, I have a small art 'business,' The Painted Peach.  You can check me out at http://thepaintedpeaches.blogspot.com/.  I'm super busy getting ready for my debut art show this weekend. So, I'll try to catch up soon!

Anyways, wanted to follow up w/ the last post about Kruz's job.  We got a call from the agency, and Carters DID choose Kruz as their 'boy' model for the advertisement!  His picture will be used and sent out on the advertisement to over 1/2 million mailboxes across America.  Exciting!  It's going to be sent to people on the "Carter's Celebration Club" list.  I signed up the day of the photo shoot, in hopes it would be his picture in our box, hahaha!  Well, I was told that it would be sent yesterday, but haven't received it yet.  I'm expecting it this week, but we'll see!  So, if you or a parent/friend, etc are a member, please look for the ad...I'd love a copy!!  :)  He is in a pair of blue jammies.  So, just wanted to share our exciting news. 

Stay 'tuned' for some great fall pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment