Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Jesus has risen! Happy Easter!
We had a wonderful Sunday at church, hanging with family and friends, a yummy lunch, and of course, an egg hunt for the little ones. Here are pictures from our fun...and very busy (may I say exhausting?) day.

Is it sad that this is our best family picture of the day? Ha! Regardless, I love my little family!

Me with my beautiful little angel

Brother & Sister pic

So sweet

G loves playing with Cousin Colby...riding the little car, reading books, etc.

Handsome couple: my parents ;)

G with big cousin Nikki

Kad took Kruz on the egg hunt...well at least for long enough for me to get a picture!

Gabriella & Nikki hunting eggs

Huntin' with Laney

Little cousin Laney is quick!

Auntie V & my Dad

Family Pic Attempt #1

Family Pic Attempt #2

The girls checking out their finds!

Kruz getting to know the fam better

Looking on with love

My babes!

Kissy Kissy...Kruz, you gotta get used to it!

Kissing Cousins #1

Kissing Cousins #2 (Ha! They actually did all of this kissing on their own...hilarious!)

4 Little Cousins

Absolutely LOVE this!

No comments:

Post a Comment