Tuesday, February 10, 2009

8 Month "Valentine's" Photos

Well, it's photo snappin' time! Gabriella is 8 months old, and if you know me, that means time to take a couple rolls of film! We went with a "Valentine's" theme, with red, pink, and purple. We also took advantage of the 65 degree February weather (what?!). Oh, please note that I have an awesome camera, with no idea how to really use it! I had the perfect natural light set up with the "purple" clothes, but the lighting was ruined b/c I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off! :( Somebody, teach me! It was fun anyhow. :)


Watching Sky & Roxy

She loves Mommy this Valentine's Day! (Well, I did dress her...)

In the backyard with the doggies

I love her sweet baby skin

Some Valentine's love!

Kisses for you!!

My favorite smile!!!

Such a beautiful blanket!

So soft...

Strike a pose!

Happy clapper

I love that she's always losing her shoes (it's cute)...Daddy hates it ;)
My green eyed girl

Cheeks for me!

Such cute teeth (can teeth be cute?)

This is her I'm-so-excited-I'm-literally-shaking look...hahahaha

Up close

No comments:

Post a Comment