Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playtime on the Playground

Even though it's late January, we have had a few warmer days in Georgia. One day it even hit 60! So, Mommy and Daddy seized the opportunity to take me to the park. I had never been on the playground before, so we gave it a try. There were so many fun things to see. There's not much you can do at 15 pounds, but I tried a few things.

Here's my hilarious blowing raspberries face.

Mommy and I attempting the super long slide. It was funny...Gabriella was completely expressionless on this one....like it was no big deal.

Daddy's little daredevil.
Slides are fun!

I love playing with Daddy.

Wheee!!!

Daddy met us at the park after work. He scooped me up and took me straight to the slides!

The playground is fun, Mommy!

Just us girls.

Checkin' everything out.

Hmmm...so this is what they call a slide...

Playing on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment